FIS Mazda 626'ers

Hier könnt Ihr Euch und Euren 626 GE vorstellen, mit Fotos und Informationen

Re: FIS Mazda 626'ers

Beitragvon Carpo » Mi 29. Jan 2014, 16:09

you must be carefull on the speedo's, as far as i know, there are 4 different circuitboards out there in the EU models excl automatic transmission. and the problem is they are not always compatible
Carpo

Postleitzahl: 35274
Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon FIS-X » Do 30. Jan 2014, 15:24

Carpo hat geschrieben:you must be carefull on the speedo's, as far as i know, there are 4 different circuitboards out there in the EU models excl automatic transmission. and the problem is they are not always compatible

Yes you are right, 93/94 1.8l and 2.0l is the same, 93/94 2.5l is the same, 95-97 1.8l and 2.0l should be the same and 95-97 2.5l should be the same, a total of 4 different excluding the automatic speedo's.
The ECU changes its way of sending signals in 95, thats why you can't crosschange every year. And since EU didn't get OBD-2, they kept the pre-obd2 system (95) until 97.
FIS
Mazda entusiast from Norway
FIS-X

Beitragvon FIS-X » So 31. Aug 2014, 11:10

I am in need of some help, my car almost caught fire yesterday, long story short but I had some problems and found a bad fuse, tested it With another fuse and I see alot of smoke comming out of the Dashboard. Luckily it didn't start a fire, but I am now in need of a 93 wiring harness for a 2.5l v6 With a manual transmission. A friend of mine is looking for a parts car in Germany and I was thinking maybe someone could help him locate a 93/94 v6 With leather interior, hopefully in mint condition as that is what he was looking for, With an OK engine and transmission. I believe that if he gets a 93 or 94 where the interior is Nice and the engine is ok I might get the wiring harness from him to get mine up and running, so if someone know one for sale please let me know, I know this should go into the "buy sell thread" but most of the information is in German, and I don't understand it as good as I should so if this request is too much please edit the part.

Thanks.
FIS
Mazda entusiast from Norway
FIS-X

Vorherige

Zurück zu Vorstellung